Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Betty's Restaurant and Lobo Lounge - Miami, Florida

Betty's Restaurant and Lobo Lounge - Miami, Florida by What Makes The Pie Shops Tick?


1440 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, Florida
Most beautiful Cocktail Lounge. Your satisfaction is our success. Known for delicious and whole foods. COMPARE. Established 1931. Phone: 9-9426

Now:


View Larger Map

The quaint little restaurant and cocktail lounge has been replace by very Florida-looking (un-occupied) offices. it's a little sad, but not that surprising. Places like this don't survive in Miami.

1 comment:

  1. HAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT SCAM? CONTACT RECOVERY MASTERS FOR SWIFT RECOVERY.

    As a business-minded individual, I despised staying at home, saving all my pensions and not being able to use them to make more money, so I went on the lookout for an investment. I tried binary options and forex, lost some money, and took a break from the online investment thing until I came across a so-called investor guru. I put a lot of money into him and never received it back. I saw articles on Recovery Masters how they have helped victims recover their lost funds and btc. Despite the fact I was at first dubious about the whole thing, l contacted them via their email. Truly grateful for their splendid service and support.. Contact them to recover your lost BTC or money.

    Email address: (Recoverymasters@email.cz )
    (On WhatsApp, dial +1(204)8195505

    ReplyDelete