Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rose Motel - Tacoma, Washington

Rose Motel - Tacoma, Washington by What Makes The Pie Shops Tick?

A new motel with a variety of outstanding units well known for hospitality and individually controlled Hot Water Heat, Telephones, TVs and Radios in every unit. Phone JUniper 8-2171.
9021 South Tacoma Way, Tacoma, Washington

Now:


View Cardboard America in a larger map

I was kind of surprised to see that this place, name withstanding, is still there. According to the Google Maps view, the outside looks recently renovated. There is no website for the place, so I don't know how the rooms look.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT SCAM? CONTACT RECOVERY MASTERS FOR SWIFT RECOVERY.

    As a business-minded individual, I despised staying at home, saving all my pensions and not being able to use them to make more money, so I went on the lookout for an investment. I tried binary options and forex, lost some money, and took a break from the online investment thing until I came across a so-called investor guru. I put a lot of money into him and never received it back. I saw articles on Recovery Masters how they have helped victims recover their lost funds and btc. Despite the fact I was at first dubious about the whole thing, l contacted them via their email. Truly grateful for their splendid service and support.. Contact them to recover your lost BTC or money.

    Email address: (Recoverymasters@email.cz )
    (On WhatsApp, dial +1(204)8195505

    ReplyDelete