Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ho-Ho Restaurant - New York, New York

Ho-Ho Restaurant - New York, New York by What Makes The Pie Shops Tick?

Means "Prosperity and Happiness"
789 Seventh Ave., New York
Between 51st & 52nd Streets
Authentic Chinese Cuisine in a Modern Decor
Luncheon - Dinner - Supper
COCKTAIL LOUNGE - AIR CONDITIONED
CIrcle 6-3278

Now:


View Cardboard America in a larger map

If "Ho-Ho" means happiness and prosperity then CitiBank must mean that Ho-Ho didn't enjoy enough happiness and prosperity.

1 comment:

  1. HAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT SCAM? CONTACT RECOVERY MASTERS FOR SWIFT RECOVERY.

    As a business-minded individual, I despised staying at home, saving all my pensions and not being able to use them to make more money, so I went on the lookout for an investment. I tried binary options and forex, lost some money, and took a break from the online investment thing until I came across a so-called investor guru. I put a lot of money into him and never received it back. I saw articles on Recovery Masters how they have helped victims recover their lost funds and btc. Despite the fact I was at first dubious about the whole thing, l contacted them via their email. Truly grateful for their splendid service and support.. Contact them to recover your lost BTC or money.

    Email address: (Recoverymasters@email.cz )
    (On WhatsApp, dial +1(204)8195505

    ReplyDelete