Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tien Tu Chinese Restaurant - New York, New York

Tien Tu Chinese Restaurant - New York, New York by What Makes The Pie Shops Tick?

180 Third Avenue at 17th Street
New York, N.Y. 10003
HEAVENLY DISHES FROM THE LAND OF THE GOOD EARTH

Now:


View Cardboard America in a larger map

The Chinese food place and all of its 80s, too much cocaine decor has been replaced by a much more modern/subtle looking Japanese sushi place. I can find absolutely no information on Tien Tu. I don't know when it started or when it closed. Their heavenly food has gone to heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. aramam restaurant dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... restaurant for sale in dubai

    ReplyDelete